We know – you needed a website or landing page yesterday:)
It would be great if we turned on the supersonic speed and made a website so fast that time would be forced to reverse.
Let’s take a look. The first step is wireframe or prototype which includes:
- Data collection
- Research of the target audience
- Competitor analysis
- Prototyping and content preparation
The next step is the development stage:
- Design creation
- CRM integration
- Location on hosting
Now let’s calculate the time required.
- It takes 4-5 days to collect data, analyze competitors, create content, and prototype
- The next stage – design development, takes at least 4-5 days (depending on the size of the landing page).
- After that – layout and programming. This requires 5-6 days.
- The final stage – testing, debugging, SEO optimization – is 1-2 days.
It turns out it’s at least 14 days. This is only the work on our part, but the process also includes approval and coordination with the customer, who doesn’t always respond promptly. In our experience, this additionally takes 1-2 weeks.
As a result, we get the development period of the landing page – from 21 to 31 days.
Indeed, some stages can be implemented faster in some cases – it depends on the specifics of the task. If you have any questions, please ask. We will help and advise you quickly!